Vs > Yellowstone Park, Wyoming
En Nahud vs Yellowstone Park, Wyoming Climate & Distance Between
En Nahud vs Wroclaw, Poland
En Nahud vs Phoenix, Arizona, Usa
En Nahud vs Waihi, New Zealand
En Nahud vs Kenieba, Mali
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Khanpur, Pakistan
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Hikone, Japan
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Chapais, Qc, Canada
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Dargaville, New Zealand
Salloum vs Hawkinsville, Ga
Paulo Afonso vs Roi Et
Billings/ Logan, Mt vs Yasica
London-Gatwick vs Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut
- The distance between En Nahud, Sudan and Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa is approximately 12,399 km or 7,705 mi.
- To reach En Nahud in this distance one would set out from Yellowstone Park, Wyoming bearing 43.3° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach En Nahud bearing 150.2° or SSE .
- En Nahud has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh) whereas Yellowstone Park, Wyoming has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- En Nahud is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome whereas Yellowstone Park, Wyoming is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 23.2 °C (41.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.9 °C (26.8°F) less in En Nahud. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 52.1 mm (2.1 in) less which is equivalent to 52.1 l/m² (1.28 US gal/ft²) or 521,000 l/ha (55,698 US gal/ac) less. About 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.7° higher in En Nahud than in Yellowstone Park, Wyoming.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for En Nahud relative to Yellowstone Park, Wyoming. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs En Nahud
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -52 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
En Nahud vs Minginui Forest, New Zealand
En Nahud vs Mandalgovi, Mongolia
En Nahud vs Glenbervie Forest, New Zealand
En Nahud vs Iasi, Romania
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Cel. Pacheco, Brazil
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Milford, De, Usa
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Sagar, India
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming vs Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa
Kafironda vs Laredo, Texas
Lodgepole, Ne vs Münster
Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir vs Cape Mele
Gomel vs Uttaradit East
En Nahud vs Yellowstone Park, Wyoming Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near En Nahud
Climate Guides for Locations near Yellowstone Park, Wyoming
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 284.5 kms (176.8 miles) N
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 247.4 kms (153.7 miles) NNW
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 339.7 kms (211.1 miles) NW
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 207.7 kms (129.1 miles) NNW
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) W
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 23.9 kms (14.8 miles) W
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 274 kms (170.3 miles) SW
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 330.8 kms (205.5 miles) S
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 423.8 kms (263.4 miles) SW
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 411.8 kms (255.9 miles) S
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 409.2 kms (254.3 miles) ENE
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 192.9 kms (119.9 miles) ENE
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 263 kms (163.4 miles) ENE
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 115.5 kms (71.8 miles) ENE
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 295 kms (183.3 miles) E
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 408.4 kms (253.8 miles) ESE
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 286.3 kms (177.9 miles) SE